Delete a Yammer message through the Yammer REST API with PowerShell
- Access the Yammer REST API through PowerShell
- Delete a Yammer message through the Yammer REST API with PowerShell (this post)
You can delete a message through API as described here. The snippet below shows how you can do it through PowerShell. You simply need a bearer token and the message id to delete.
To remove a message, you must either
- have posted the message yourself
- be an administrator of the group the message was posted to or
- be an admin of the network the message is in